If ever a time has been a challenge, it’s been 2020. For many it’s been an opportunity to really see how we respond when times are tough, and what really matters to us.
You’re probably reading this because you are looking for new ways of helping yourself. You are probably on a journey of either healing or personal growth and you need new strategies, new insights or new tools or a combination of all of these.
The BodyMind Awakening approach is about aligning your body, mind and soul, to find your unique path to authenticity.
Because when we are out of alignment it should hurt, it should be painful or challenging, because our bodymind will do everything it can to get our attention so that we can connect, transform and open up to our potential, to our unique gifts.
What You Will Learn..
- You are in control of your destiny
- You can learn what works for you and what doesn’t
- You can take control of your emotional responses and no longer be run by them
- You can increase your energy levels yourself
- You can change your pain levels and/or your relationship to pain
- You can learn to live in alignment with your body, not fighting it
And as your mind starts to relinquish it’s control, your true soul energies will start to express and embody.
Study Online in Groups or Alone
- Are you are on a journey of personal growth?
- Are you are yearning for authentic soul connection?
- Maybe you are constantly in your head trying to figure it all out?
- Or you’re at the point of wanting to get more involved yourself?
- You may be in pain physically, emotionally, mentally or even spiritually?
- Or struggling with energy levels and feel that your body lets you down?
- You know that the answers are there inside you, you just don’t know how to access them.
- You know there is a better way, you just haven’t found it yet!
BodyMind Awakening is for people like you. People who want more connection, more energy, more resources and to put it simply to be as authentic and connected as possible.
BodyMind Awakening Toolkit takes the 12 Stages of Healing & Living described in the video, and provides you with a roadmap that if followed and studied can take you on the journey to your authentic self. Each Stage has a consciousness and exercises that when used well can be used as one of the best tools I know for healing, transformation and awakening.
In the 3 Month Program (either online only or with Live workshops) you will learn how to connect body, mind and soul through each of the 12 Stages.
What do her clients say?
She teaches how to consciously use breath, movement and energy to access your inner resources and use them in daily life and step by step change your life for better.
You’ve got everything what you need within yourself and Rachael will help you to access it to transform your life. Thank you Rachael, I’m so grateful.
I began treatment with Rachael in February 2020. I now know how incredibly fortunate I have been!
During the Covid Lockdown her online one to one SRI sessions and weekly workshops have been a true life saver. I have been able to work on deep rooted very distressing issues during a very stressful period in everyone’s lives.
A more accurate picture of how effective SRI and the professional and caring way in which Rachael teaches it I don’t feel could ever have been envisaged!
Thank you so much Rachael. I will be forever grateful to you. “
I have benefitted enormously from Rachael’s care in person (face to face, hands on) and online, via zoom. I have worked with Rachael individually and in groups.
Rachael’s care has helped me find a pathway that brings me an increased sense of connection – to myself, my body and others; empowerment; flexibility (literally, in my spine and also in my behaviours and emotions); tolerance and compassion – again for myself and others. I stand taller and stronger. I have clearer boundaries, I feel so much more able to make my own choices about my life. The benefits have extended beyond me to my family and friends. Rachael is skilled, sensitive, wise and very caring. I wholeheartedly recommend her to anyone that is seeking to heal and grow.”